BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

life

hey :)

just a little update. who am i kidding. not little.

so right now, I haven't exactly told my parents about my yt, so I can only make videos when I'm home alone. which isn't very often. I have the 10th off, so expect some videos around then.

i'm working on a ltp for this semester, which I'm super excited about. earlier, I told you guys about the poverty project, but that fell apart, so I think I'm going to write about nutrition and its relation with the fast food industries.

life's pretty boring otherwise though. have you guys realized how there's nothing good on tv anymore? well at least for me. my parents don't believe in cable. seriously though. monday, house. thursday, office/30 rock. that's it! no glee!

anyways....

good night :)

0 comments: