BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Blush



Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few months, chances are you've seen the new Fit Me commercials. And if you're a sucker like me, you probably wanted to try it out.

I picked up the Fit Me blush in Deep Rose (pictured) from Rite Aid for about $5, but prices will vary greatly depending on your location and the store you go to.

Sheer is the name of the game for these blushes. I was worried that the blush I picked out would be too dark and pigmented, but I faced the exact opposite problem. I found myself running my blush brush back and forth over this blush trying to pick up product.

But when I finally got some on my brush? It was love. It gave me that "just been kissed" flush that I love, and it was just sheer enough to be natural.

As for staying power, that's where the good news ends. I applied this at 7 in the morning, and by noon, it was almost undetectable on my face. What a shame.

0 comments: